Saturday, January 2, 2010

today's artistic endeavor



...a wonderful way to personalize mail is to print one's own return address labels.  Here's one I just made to use for my thank you notes and beyond. Make the original approximately 2" x 4" -- then open up a new 8.5" x 11" document, copy and copy and...


You can print them on either full page post-it sheets or full page labels. Cut 'em apart with a paper-dedicated rotary cutter and you will be thrilled to write those thank you notes just so you can use your swell return address labels!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

The labels are so cute! What a great idea.

SewCalGal said...

Delightful labels. You've inspired me. I'll definitely make some. Thanks for sharing.

And if you ever want a doggie babysitter, please call me. Your little four legged child is so cute!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...