Thursday, April 8, 2010

what is love?

If you are of a certain age, you remember the song's refrain: "What is love?  Five feet of heaven in a pony tail." Well, for me this past weekend, love was 12 feet of heaven, as in --- my new design wall!

This comes at the perfect time.  The wall was instantly covered with the elements that go into my newest adventure, which will involve creating some version of a female figure using my images of the Walt Disney Concert Hall, here front and center, printed on cotton and still on their paper backing.

I'm still drawing, enlarging those sketches at the former Kinko's, and thinking.  As of yesterday, I have most of the prints I need, including another version of the larger image (top) in a sheer. And of course, I have my new love, my design wall!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...