Thursday, February 28, 2013

a gift

Today I took in two new vases to the Studio Channel Islands Art Gallery (SCIART) gift store in my never-ending quest to peddle my wares to fund more ware-making (here's a secret: sales are nice, but I can't stop myself from this art-making thing).

Surprise! The SCIART gallery purchased one of my vases as a gift for one of their donors!

This photo  shows how some gifted florist really hit the mark on putting together a complementary arrangement, and this is how it all looked upon presentation. I am thrilled, honored, all the good warm feelings that come when someone wants your art...it's a real Sally Field moment ("you like me, you like me").

4 comments:

beth said...

What a beautiful vase! I love it!

Pamela Price Klebaum said...

Thank you so much. I want to emulate that florist!

Anonymous said...

What a thrill! It's beautiful and I am so happy for you Pammy! xoxo

Victorville Water Features said...

Great blog post thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...