Wednesday, March 10, 2010

an art quilt show and a wonderful video!

Our local museum put out a call to artists from Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties and then assembled an exhibit of art quilts that promises to knock our socks off. The opening is this Friday night, and guess what, one of my pieces is in the show.

Our local newspaper ran a wonderful article on the exhibit today and the newspaper's website http://www.vcstar.com/videos/detail/quilts/ has a superb video featuring my friend Karen Rips who is one of my fav-o-rite all-time...uh oh..I am going to get in trouble with Karen if I write any more about her here, but you get the picture...

Anyway, if you are in the Ventura/Santa Barbara/ or even Los Angeles area, this exhibit might just be a must-see for you...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...