Thursday, January 6, 2011

do you see what I see? (ah, Christmas, I miss it already)

As I explained when I shared photos of Sanjagirl's great adventure with the park's resident cattle, rain has been plentiful this winter. It's finally dry enough go back to running the trails, and I have been noticing some way-cool designs in the packed-down dirt.

They impress me as vibrant, full of unexpected turns this way and that way...



...and they hearken to the possibility of some swell hand stitching on a hand-dyed or hand-painted background...

                                                [OMG, yes, I have been known to be pigeon-toed.]

Presently, I am in the conceptual-in-my-brain-cogitating stage on an art project for our home. I am waiting on the delivery of some glass-for-fusing for this undertaking, so I will post as the muse and the glass emerge, conjointly I hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...